Saturday, May 8, 2010

5 things I'm lovin' right now

1. Pottery Barn Chandelier Knock Off I love the tutorials over at Living with Lindsay , she makes every project seem so easy to accomplish. She took this chandelier and changed the ribbon color and instead of flowers used birds to fit her room design. I love this one but maybe would change the color scheme to something like black and fushia. I think Christa would love that.



2. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches YUM! I must try these. Thank you Pioneer Woman



3. No sew tutu Love love love these, hopefully I can make them for the girls before they are too old to want to wear them.



4. Margarita Cupcakes



5. Photoshop Elements Tutorials: You can find them all over the web but I love Rita's CoffeeShop Free PS/PSE actions and tutorials. Here things are broken down so easily that even I understand how to do them!

1 comment:

  1. I love the knockoff chandelier from pottery barn. i think my niece will adore it. : )

    ReplyDelete