Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Candyland Birthday Party

My youngest daughter turned 2 at the beginning of this month. But because of Easter we just had her party this past Sunday. I loved the Candyland party seen here at Party Love and got all my ideas from there.

Here's my birthday girl

How adorable is she? My little Remedy. Thanks to a family member for taking this picture.

Originally I planned on an outdoor party but it wasn't meant to be. It rained pretty good that day so we ended up indoors. Here's some pics from the day..





In addition to all the sweets we had another table full of food that I didn't get a picture of. The menu consisted of pulled pork, artichoke and parmesan brushetta, pigs in a blanket, spinach dip, marinated bocconcini, deviled eggs and fruit.

I think the kids were in heaven with so much candy at their finger tips. Despite the rain the kids had a good time and got to jump in the jumpy house for a little bit when there was a break in the weather. Now it's time to plan my 17 year old's high school graduation party!

No comments:

Post a Comment